Wednesday, November 14, 2012

This lady.......

Since I no longer have a class to attend on Tuesdays I decided yesterday to pick up a shift a my job. I was placed on a floor I was unfamiliar with so at lunch time I figured I would just sit down in the cafeteria and eat rather than go back to the break room with strangers. Well I don't remember if I told you guys this but my clinical class comes to the hospital I work at...... and of course I end of spotting one of my classmates in the cafeteria. It was sort of awkward cause I knew I was going to be asked why I wasn't in class but up at work. I explained the sitch and then we sat down together to eat. One of my other classmates walks in and sits down next to me and we all start chit chatting.....  THEN......

*Cue my instructor*
In walks my teacher.....

I didn't really pay any attention to her at first because she usually gets her food and goes back into one of the breakrooms, but apparently this day she spotted us and invited herself to sit. It didn't phase me at all that she wanted to sit with us- she came over, spoke to me, put her soup and drink down and then

PICKED UP ONE OF MY DAMN FRIES AND PUT IT IN HER MOUTH!!!!! 


Yea, no seriously! And it happened so fast I don't think it registered to her right away, if at all. Just took a fry off my plate and shoved it in her pie hole, like we kick it that. We don't by the way. (naturally cause she dropped me from her class remember?????) How does that make it okay for you to touch my food?? When it happened I made a face like "trick, what has gotten into you?" When she walked off to get something else I looked over at one of my classmates and said "did she just take one of fries?" My classmate was just nodding her head and cracking up...... granted it was funny, but I was still a little shocked that my teacher had just "debo-ed" my food. *Debo= strong arming or taking anything just because you carry a heavy presence..... definition based of a character in the fictional based movie "Friday" starring Ice Cube and Chris Tucker..... must see movie to truly understand definition LOL*

I couldn't wait to get home and tell Lewis, I knew he would enjoy the story- and he did lol The nerve of some people......

No comments:

Post a Comment