Wednesday, April 9, 2014

April!

Seeing as March ran out of here just as fast as February, it's time to reflect on last months goals and create new ones!!

If you are wondering what goals I created for myself for the month of March, visit this link.

Let's see how I did:
Apply for at least 3 jobs a week. I went a little up and beyond. I was applying like crazy to different places..... guess persistence finally paid off cause I got me a J-O-B now! Bee Starks, RN :)
Go to the gym 2x a week. I started off really good with this, shoot I was even in there more than that..... but by the middle/end of the month with me starting a new position and doing different hours, the gym was the last thing on my mind. FAIL.
Buy one complete outfit. FAIL. What I meant by complete outfit was like the clothes and shoes, maybe some accessories..... I only ended up buying myself a dress on the fly; honestly for no reason at all lol I'm in this weird dress phase *shrugs*
Have 2 hot dates with hubby. We only ended up having one of these....... we didn't get the fit in another one :(
Drink 1 liter of water a day. FAIL FAIL FAIL!  I'm slightly ashamed.
Start and complete one project. Did that! I'm so proud of my work :) separate post on it soon!


That was last month, here's Aprils goals:


  • Drink 1 liter of water a day. Let's try this again shall we?
  • Start and complete another project. Hey, I'm still on a high from the first one, why stop now? This has ignited a crafting fire inside of me that can only be put out by completing more lol.
  • Go to gym at least 2x a week. Setting this one again because I know I can find time to hit the gym somewhere.
  • Do something extremely nice for myself. I don't really treat myself to anything nice anymore. Years ago I used to really go all out for me every once in a while; not really sure what happened. I am going to make it my mission to get back to that point starting this month.
  • Finish decorating one room in the house completely. We've been in the house now for 2 months and not one room has been decorated entirely smh..... 



I feel like I'm keeping with the whole "spring cleaning" concept of the season with wanting to complete and shape stuff up..... interesting thought process!

Those were my goals for April, do you have any? Share them with me down in the comment section!

No comments:

Post a Comment