Wednesday, October 2, 2013

How did I get this way?





Not only today but everyday, actually.

I don't know what's come over me, I've gotten a real bad case of the lazies and I would rather post up on the couch or on the floor in the living room ALL DAY than do anything of substance. It's kinda sad and a little scary to realize since I have always been the type to want to do something outside of the house all the time........ Maybe I'm about to get sick?

Is the "senioritis syndrome" kicking in since I only have a few more weeks left of school?
Let's hope that's it.

Guys, this is extremely unbecoming of me; I'm usually a busy bee! I don't know how to react to this sudden laziness lol

Hopefully it's just a passing feeling and I will perk back up soon..... I can't afford to not feel like studying when I have a final coming up!

I need some energy boosters in my life.........

No comments:

Post a Comment