Thursday, September 5, 2013

Series: Updating my life

I should've posted this a couple of weeks ago but lately I've been barely getting on my computer and when I do it's only for a few minutes......

ANYWHO

I recently decided to get a protective style to get me through most  the rest of nursing school. I figured a sew in would be best because it was versatile and I could go as long or short as I want to..... I ended up with this one:

What you think? It's simple yet chic.....I can flirt it up when I need to or tone it down by putting it into a half up half down ponytail. I like it alot and my husband loves it...... it's crazy because he doesn't want me to cut me actual hair but loves the short hair do's on me. Go figure.

My plan is to leave it up for another few weeks then take it down and prepare for a relaxer...... 


1 comment:

  1. Cute! The hair looks fully and bouncy. Hope it gets you through a long relaxer stretch

    ReplyDelete