Sunday, December 9, 2012

Little update

I hope you all are having a very splendid Sunday!!! It's finals time for me so if you were wondering why I hadn't really posted, my final material has been in my hand, on my mind and in my face lately. I actually take my final tomorrow afternoon so once it's over it should be back to your regularly scheduled program lol......

It's been a little over 30 days since I started taking Mineral rich energy drink. *If you don't know what I'm talking about, here's the POST* At first I couldn't really tell if I had gotten any significant growth cause ::as if I can say it enough lol:: my hair is still currently under processed so I can't just LOOK at my hair and see a difference..... but I did notice that it is has gotten very thick; to me that equates potential length. YAY! Here's a little length comparison:

Dec '12
Oct '12

















































See a difference? I will do a 60 day review next month when I get my relaxer!! I re-ordered the drink on Wednesday cause I was running really low and I finally ran out completely Saturday. My new bottle comes in sometime next week and I can't wait! Have a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment