Monday, November 26, 2012

Did you know.....



Today is the:





Yep! Today is the day when you can get great deals STEALS online ALL day and most places even free shipping! Websites do this the Monday after Thanksgiving and it is freaking awesome! If you knew then what are you waiting on? And if you didn't know: You're welcome :) I want to say this started up just a few years back, probably to give everyone else that wasn't out being railroaded on Black Friday a chance to catch some deals as well, or for the ones for who had to work and weren't able to get out. I've been an avid internet shopper a while so this is right up my alley; hell I've been up since 7:30 checking out different websites to shop on lol. And as a bonus to myself, I've been shopping through Ebates which gives me cash back on purchases I make from certain stores. #Winning!

So go get your shop on! The deals only last one day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment