- Have at least 3 study sessions ( 45 min increments) a day until exam
- Make a bomb ace grade on my exam
- Start making a family/friends gift list for Christmas
- Cross off at least 2 things on wedding to-do list
- Life, health and strength
- Perseverance through trying moments of nursing school
- My loving soon-to-be hubby
- Teamwork that Lewis and I have
- The ability to keep a level head in a chaotic situation ( this is a true art, I have realized )
- Being able to give
- Water filters and chicken noodle soup!
I got a feeling that I will be coming back next week to report that I achieved all of my goals with no problem!!! Time to get this week started!
You have any goals for the week? Anything you are grateful for? Let's motivate each other!!