Saturday, February 25, 2012

Bored.

I'm sitting up here at my WS job on a Saturday morning, bored to pieces. We opened at 9- it's only 9:35 and I already wish I was somewhere else. But I guess it's a good thing that I came in cause the poor shift supervisor is running around like she's on the verge of a panic attack. Lol. People showing up late, others calling in and students filing in  left and right for their tutoring sessions.......I feel for her. If it gets too crazy, I'm sure she'll be pulling me away from my lovely front desk position to help out; I won't mind..... this time.

Nothing too eventful happened to me this week, hence the lack of posts. Class, class, studying, clinicals, and work in between. Gearing up for this last exam next Tuesday and finals that follows right behind it first week in March, then it SPRING BREAK!

Don't worry though, I WON'T be doing anything eventful :(
I still don't have many friends out here, and the two girls that I kinda hang out with (when scheduling works out) will probably work all that week so I can almost count them out for hooking up with. Lewis will be back at work before the break kicks in..... So I'll be home, alone, by myself , ONCE.AGAIN. To be honest, I don't really know if am sure that I'm not feeling Lewis going out of town for work all the time. He's home for 6 days so our time is always limited, and just when I adjust he's getting ready to go..... Sucks to say the least. I'm goin to keep a straight face though cause there is not much I can do about it, for now.

On to lighter news: I am so in love with my Kindle fire! I'm always on that bad boy; reading, playing games, downloading more books or playing more games Lol. Amazon has this feature for some of their books for prime members where you can "check them out" like at a library? For FREE!! It's an okay feature, the only thing I don't like is that you can only check out one book a month.... at a regular library you can check like 12 books at a time and return them when you want for more; they need to do a collabo with the public libraries about their current policy! Despite that, they have a ton of good books for $.99 or less so I don't really mind.

I mentioned above that I'll doing finals in about 2 wks.... well that's because in my nursing program our classes only last 8wks. So this class will end and a brand new one will begin after spring break..... And I'll be a level 2 student! Can't wait for that title.......

No comments:

Post a Comment