Saturday, February 25, 2012

Hair: Moisturizer

I've been using Silk Elements Mega-silk moisturizing leave-in conditioner as my moisturizer lately.

At first I didn't really like it, I felt like it didn't "do" anything to my hair [I was combating some serious dry hair at the time] but I kept using it cause it was too cold to use my S-curl moisturizer by itself......

But now that I've gotten a relaxer and have rid myself of those terrible ends my hair LOVES this stuff!! It makes my hair sooooo soft and managable. I even spray S-curl and mix the two up in my hand for added moisture. I think my hair responds very well to the leave-in and will continue to use it. Do you think the lack of a trim had alot to do with my hair being so dry before now? I'm starting to think so..... eh, that's the whole purpose of a hair journey though!! I moisturize every other day and I pay EXTRA attention to my ends and edges.... they tend to get drier faster.

Think I've just made my first hair breakthrough discovery of the year!
2 points for Bee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment