Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Vent session


I've been very busy lately. Trying to organize my life and get a routine down since I'm a working gal now...... It's still a bit of a struggle. I'm too tired most days to do housework and that further makes me feel as though I'm not on the ball with managing my time. *Sigh* I need to get it together.

I believe I'm still in what's called the "transitional phase." Phasing out of being a student with lots and LOTS of time on my hands to clean and manage the home, available for my husband at all times and eager to do at the drop of a hat among numerous other things.... to a career woman with less time spent in the house and more time spent away. To be honest, I don't know how much I like it right now. This very well could be me just struggling with the fact that I haven't mastered my organization strategy yet, and with due time I'll get it all down in a way that satisfies me. Until then..... just keep me in your prayers!

I know it's only a matter of time before everything will smooth itself out.....right now it just seems chaotic in my eyes. What a journey!



No comments:

Post a Comment