Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Mind Right Monday

One day late, but I still want to share my goals and the things I am grateful for with you guys for this week......  Let's go it's Mind Right Monday (Tuesday)

Goals:

  • Study at least 3hrs everyday I do not work
  • Try and do additional practice questions everyday
  • Finish at least 2 pages for scrapbook this week
  • Do something fun/exciting/special for myself


I'm grateful for:

  • The many blessings that God has showered on us recently
  • Getting to spend time with my husband.... Even if it's stolen time :)
  • Peace and quietness
  • The study floor at the school library...... This place is really a Godsend for me!


This will be my week in a nutshell..... I'm sure it will either go according to plan or be not even close; so far so good right now!


2 comments:

  1. Good goals and yay for finding the study floor in the library!!
    Thanks for linking up with us, feel free to link to okdani and include the Mind Right Monday Button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals, Bee! And hubby time is always a blessing to be able to get! Hope you accomplish everything you set out to do this week :-)

    ReplyDelete