Goals for this week:
- Cleanup around the apt and de-clutter at least one room
- Study at least 2hrs everyday I don't work and do 75 practice questions those days as well
- Complete admission application for school
- Send in photos for graduation ceremony
- Schedule appointments I've been putting off for over a month
- Drink at least 2 full water bottles a day..... this will tricky sense I've been craving juice lately
- Do one thing special for myself..... that doesn't include going out to eat!
- Do 1 page for the scrapbook
- Workout at least 2x
- Create at least 2 more posts for my blog...... this one is tough right now but I will definitely attempt!
I am thankful for:
- This life I'm living right now
- The strange extremely good health I'm in..... after not being seen by a Dr. in YEARS people
- My lovely husband and the time we got to spend together even though he was out on his job
- Water filters
- My job status and the flexibility of being "as needed" right now.... really gives me time to study!
- The things that are on their way in our lives
I'm loaded down this week, right? It's all good though, I love being busy. I will confess that if you read my MRM last week then you noticed I said I would do some scrapbooking..... Never got around to starting it but I am determined to start it this week, I promise!
What are your goals this week? Are you thankful for anything? If you want to do your own MRM don't hesitate to link up here and at Okdani.com so we can check you out and cheer you on!
Have a fabulous week :)