Tuesday, November 5, 2013

A to Z of Bee

As I was doing my usual blogstalk from my blogger newsfeed, I came across this self-survey that Dani did on her page and decided it was too fun not to repost! 
A. Age: 24
B. Bed size: Full. It was MY bed when I moved to SA then it became OUR bed....Just waiting on a bigger place to bring out the bigger bed!
C. Chore that you hate:  Washing dishes... doesn't everybody though? I hate the way it makes my nails all soggy and bendable.
D. Dogs: None..... yet.
E. Essential start of your day: Saying my prayers; then if Lewis is home waking him up, snuggling and breakfast or if he isn't....... definitely breakfast
F. Favorite color: Purple! Not every shade of it but most. Growing fond of teal too.
G. Gold or Silver: White gold is so pretty to me, but it depends on the outfit.
H. Height: 5'4 1/2..... Halfs count!
I. Instruments you play: I can peck on a piano pretty good, keep a beat on a snare drum and actually am not a terrible drum set player. I was in the percussion section of band in H.S. 
J. Job: At the moment I'm a nurse assistant, but that should change by the end of the year!
K. Kids: None yet :( I have to curb my baby fever by reminding myself that I should probably start my career first
L. Live: San Antonio.
M. Mother’s name:  Gloria. I call her Globug in conversation though lol
N. Nicknames: Bee, Brit, B.Bailey, Body Butter.... whatever slips ya slide lol oh and Babe by Lewis
O. Overnight hospital stays: None.
P. Pet peeves: I got a couple but I can never name one until someone does it. One I can remember right now is when people "scratch" their throats by making that awful snort and suction noise.... you know it when you hear it.
Q. Quote from movie: Too many them all but for this I'll say "Miss Peaches! You better come get this rottweiler" from Low down dirty Shame
R. Right or left-handed. Lefty and proud of my paper-turning-sideways-to-write self!
S. Siblings: 2 brothers from mom and uhm......7 brothers including one of my maternal brothers and 1 sister on dads side 
T. Tattoos: 1 on my left calf.
U. Underwear: Ha! I'm a bikini/boyshorts kinda girl mainly.... but I do enjoy the occasional thong 
V. Vegetable you hate: Green peas! They have no pleasant taste at all! Doesn't matter what you do to them they still taste like shizniie
W. What makes you run late: Most days it's trying to figure out what to do with my hair
X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, face, and foot
Y. Yummy food you make: I make a mean batch of nacho/rotel dip, porkchops, and the first food I learned how to make: Spaghetti.
Z. Zoo animal: Sloth. It's slowness frustrates me and cracks me up at the same time. Plus those rape sloth pictures had me reeling for hours when they were circulating lol

I think everybody should do this! If you do one on your page, don't forget to link up to this post to let me know so I can some check you out!

No comments:

Post a Comment