Monday, December 17, 2012

Mind Right Monday

I know I missed last weeks MRM but since I have a little more time on my hands, I shall not disappoint!

Goals:
  • Find a photographer
  • Shop around for a few more gifts for Lewis
  • Mail off family gifts, letters and money
  • Start browsing for a hair salon to get my relaxer done at
  • Begin making a list of things to get accomplished in 2013

Gratefuls:
  • Life, health and strength
  • Lewis
  • Steadfast determination
  • Trying new things
  • Being open minded
  • Long socks (the kind that come up to your calf, or higher)
  • Breaks while I'm still in school (I'm sure I will definitely miss this once I graduate!)

How about you? What are you grateful for this week? Do you have any goals you want to achieve before Christmas? Have a good week!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment