Monday, December 3, 2012

Mind Right Monday

My goodness it's December already???? This is year is almost done for..... gosh, just seemed like 2mo ago I was starting back school!

Another Monday is upon us so you know what that means? Yes, time to get yo mind right! Here is mine for this week:

Goals:
  • Study really hard for my exam this week (got some making up to do from last weeks test)
  • Tidy up the house
  • Sit down with Lewis and make our guest list
  • Put up the Christmas tree and decorate
  • Go on a date 
  • Drink at least 2 1/2 bottles of water a day
Gratefuls:
  • Life, health and strength
  • Lewis
  • The semester almost being over
  • My hunny being a mechanic (my car has been a POS lately)
  • Understanding
  • Being able to give
  • Humidifiers
  • Clean, fresh bed sheets after a long day

I plan to make this week a great one! What are your plans for the week? Got any goals you want to achieve? Are you grateful for anything? I want to know :)


No comments:

Post a Comment