Thursday, November 29, 2012

Under the weather.... again.

This is a pattern that I am not liking at all! I don't know what's up with my immune system but for the past 2wks I've gotten some sort of bug more times than I have in 6 mths!!! Last week it was a twinge of food poisoning that knocked out my 6yr-no-vomit record and this week it's.... well I'm not even sure what I have going on!

Tuesday I noticed that I had a scratchy throat but I didn't pay much attention to it cause I figured it was just from the recent temp change in the area and the fact that we sleep with a fan on most nights. I went and got some cough drops just in case it wanted to progress into a sore throat...... yesterday I head to school for a study session and around 3:30 I noticed that I was freezing cold and my skin was real sensitive to touch. All of a sudden I started drowsy and my head hurt really bad. I get home thinking I would just lay down for an hr and I would be fine. NOPE. I wake up feeling the exact same way and now I got a fever! I'm thinking "I can't be sick right now, I still need to finish studying for my exam! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDGGGGGEEEEEE" I had to let Lewis know I was under the weather and then I went back to sleep. I woke up to Lewis shoving a thermometer in my face asking for my temp. Of course I have a fever so he makes me take some nasty medicine ::I'm an awful sick person btw cause I hate taking medicine lol, but I'm going to be a great nurse!!:: tell me to eat and shower then it was lights out for me.......

So this morning I tried my best to go back over some material before the exam but I wasn't 100% on the information and I still didn't feel 100%.... needless to say I didn't do well on the exam. I mean I didn't bomb it, but I also didn't pass it........... 

I'm just hoping by being in bed the rest of the day it helps me to feel better.... I do not like feeling helpless!

Better days :)

2 comments:

  1. That does suck. I think we have the same weather pattern and it sucks when they kick you in the gut with the random drops and rebounds. Hope you feel better soon and enjoy the sleep. Probably the best thing for ya.

    ReplyDelete