Since I've been nominated I am required to do the following:
*Thank the blogger that nominated me (Thanks again Nadine!!!)
*Give 7 random facts
*Nominate 15 bloggers that aren't already nominated and are relatively new to blogging (this one may be a problem....)
So here go my facts.... In no particular order:
- I like my waffles a little soggy. I put them in the toaster and then pop them in the microwave....mmmmm.
- I was born with a clubbed foot. My grandmother kneaded it everyday for about 3 months. 23 years later you can't even tell I ever had one!
- My fiance and I "met" in church almost 3 yrs ago. We've known of each other since our high school days.
- I'm left-handed but I do mostly everything else with my right. Call me semi-ambidextrous lol.
- I have an unreal amount of patience! I can go long amounts of time without losing my patience. Notta one drop! Seriously, just ask Lewis. He tests me daily lol.
- I cannot wait to be a RN. Being a PCA sucks..... I love it for the exposure, but I hate how some of the nurses act too "busy" to help with their patients sometimes. 10 more months!
- Reading is a great passion of mine! I will read almost anything with a good plot and lots of twists and turns. The last book I just read was "Children of the fog" by Cheryl Kaye Tardiff. Page turner!!!!!
Alritey, seeing as I don't particularly know 15 NEW bloggers..... I can't technically pass the award on. I'll surf around and see who I can hook up though.....