- Study at least an hr a day for each class/exam I take this week (Which is all of them!)
- Exercise at LEAST 2x this week..... (I say two cause I KNOW I can do that)
- Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate!! (this has become a growing problem since I started back working)
- Check on interview for class project
- Start other project for class
- Spend QT with Lewis (he's been feeling neglected lately and from the above you can see why :/ )
- Health and strength
- Lewis, his support and for him being the one person constant in my life as of lately
- Family support
- That its a choice to work, not a requirement
- That these classes are almost over with! 3 more weeks and it's on to the next.......
I think I only really got like 2 of my goals done from last weeks' MRM........ But I got it this week!!!! What about you? What goals do you have this week? Are you grateful for anything?