Saturday, March 31, 2012

Wedding stuff: Real Wedding Inspiration: Guest Book Tree

Since studying wasn't working out too good for me I decided to start browsing some wedding stuff. Ya, know get the mojo flowing and scope out some inspiration look what I stumbled upon:




 It's a guest book tree! Instead of having the tradition guest book with plain lines for people to sign their name and give formal "congratz" next to it... you make this and have your guest make personalized notes on there! Heart-felt congrats as well as advice *Raises eyebrows twice* ::I can only imagine what my friends would put on one of these...eeeek!:: I think it's a wicked idea and definitely getting stashed away in my wedding folder..... that I haven't started yet Lol.

What ya think?
Here's the link to check out how to create the guest book tree:
My DIY Wedding Day: Real Wedding Inspiration: Guest Book Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment