Friday, April 13, 2012

Where have you been?

I"ve been M.I.A for a few weeks due to school but I'm semi-back now! Coming in on like the last few weeks of school so......  it's getting a little crazy.

My life has been bit unorganized lately- trying to balance the demands of school and splitting my free time between appointments, studying, housework AND giving Lewis attention when he comes home.....I'm exhausted. Like I've had NO time to myself to just.....zone out or whatever, I miss it!!!! Seriously, I commend the wives and girlfriends that have been doing all of this for a while cause I'm struggling :(

I'm determined to find a method that works..... so if you got any ideas, PLEASE don't hesitate to share them!

The weekend is upon us.... thank goodness for small favors! Since Lewis is on his off days he decided to go visit his family in East TX. I'm not with him because I wanted him to have that time with his family; I could tell he was getting homesick...... He's not the type to stay away from his people for a long time whereas I on the other hand am used to not seeing my mother/family for 6-8 months at a time :: she migrated back to Fl with the rest of my family:: so it's different for me. That and..... I just really didn't see a reason in me going. Take this how you want but I don't have a real desire to go back there. True I grew up in East TX but like I just said I don't have any blood family lingering there and I was planning my escape of that town long before I got with Lewis so naturally I would like to visit as less as possible :) He doesn't understand though, thinks that because people miss me/us that I should want to go see them and make them happy. Nah, no thanks I'm a rebel lol

Honestly though I might go once school lets out for the summer..... when my mind is free. Maybe.

Hoping you guys have a good Friday..... more posts coming over the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment