Monday, March 26, 2012

Mind Right Monday!!

I love the friends that I have! True, we are not alike in several ways ::And I mean SEVERAL... lol:: but I think that is what draws us together. We view our differences as a way to explore other points of view and the opportunity to accept something that we normal wouldn't consider. I like how one of my friends is just sooo melodramatic while the other one is more laid back and cautious......and that puts me right in the middle of their personalities with my perfect blend of each! Although we don't always see eye to eye on some issues,boys, clothes, shoes or even places to eat lol we always bring it together at the right time :)
And really, isn't that what friendship is about?

Love you ladies bunches and bunches!

Get ya mind right for the week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment