Thursday, March 22, 2012

Early bird catches..... no sleep?

I've been up since about 5:30 a.m! I made breakfast ::to go::  for my hunny bun this morning cause he had to be to work before 7.....I'm such a kick-ass wife-to-be! After he left I intended to go back to sleep until my alarm went off BUT here it is an hour and a half later and I'm still up :( Good thing I went to sleep early last night or I would be one grumpy person.

I mean to post as soon as I got on the computer, but I got so wrapped up in looking at everyone else's blog that now I gotta make this short and I gotta speed type; gotta start getting ready for school soon. Shoot.

This flex I have my clinical rotation at the beginning of the week and lecture the following days..... today is Thursday ::Already?::  I think that arrangement makes my week go by really fast.... excellent :) It's supposed to be HOT for the rest of the week here, mid to upper 80's time to pull out the capris and bermuda shorts!! I personally am glad the cold weather is over..... I hate being cold!! Remember ladies: shivering is not cute! Lol.

Well, dangit, my alarm just went off..... guess that means I better start getting ready for class! Hope everybody has a fabulous day!! One more day til the weekend :)


No comments:

Post a Comment