Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Back in school

School is in full swing for me right now! It just started back Monday and already I've learned how to start an I.V and taken 2 practice math tests for calculating I.V medications... and that was just in clinical! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Instructor, and lucky for HER I'm in her lecture class as well :) I do believe I am going to thoroughly enjoy this class and being a Level II student..... I get to do so much!

Right now I'm sitting up at my job, quietly waiting on the moment when I can sprint out of here. We are dead today, like literally the only people in this place are the employees! And Lewis didn't make the situation better by telling me that he just made it home.... Now I really want to jet; missed him. I just gotta beast out the next 43 minutes and then I'm home-free.... it just feels like forever though.

SOMEBODY GIVE ME MAGICAL STRENGTH!

No comments:

Post a Comment