Friday, February 17, 2012

Ready for the weekend!

Despite having a horrible day the other day, it's Friday and I am here at my friends house geting ready to celebrate her bday!! It's going to be a 2 day event and I plan to have a lot of fun. Although I had to drive 4 long hrs to get here and it felt like I was never going to get off the road.... I'm excited to be around all my friends once again and not be lonely for a weekend :)

We are supposed to go out to eat tonight and then hit a club called Beamers in Dallas. I haven't been to a club in sooo long, I don't know how to dress for one now! Matter of fact, what's trending at the moment? I LIVE in scrubs so I have no idea ::sad for my social life:: I brought some goin out clothes but I wasn't sure so hopefully my friend will guide me in the right direction on that one.

Good news!! My clinical teacher told us yesterday that they were supposed to have a meeting about the exam because so many students did poorly on it (ME, HELLO!) Well it turns out that they ended up omitting 6 questions on the exam for a possible 12pts added to your grade..... I got all 12! I mean, it sux that I got all those questions wrong but its YAY that my grade went up 12 points! I was over it that day but now I feel A LOT more confident about being able to pass this class; super thankful.

Welp, we got some running around to do before time to get ready so.... CIAO! Oh and if you haven't seen this video...... "Your welcome" for the laugh cause I promise your about to thank me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment