Monday, October 7, 2013

Back to what I know......

Lately I've been thinking about how my hair was 2 years ago; Thick, mostly even, colored in the front and tickling APL........ and every time I end up saying

WTF happened?


Somewhere between moving to a new city and everything else life decided to throw at me, I believe I just couldn't focus on my hair as much as I was before. I actually got away from doing a lot of things to my hair that actually contributed to the length I retained at that time. Sad case for me. 

Enough of the excuses! I've decided to go back to doing a few of those things in my early hair care journey that I know attributed to the length retention I received at that time. One of those things was roller setting.....
  Who knew? I sure as heck forgot.......


The bigger looser curls come from running out of the smaller rollers in the top smh

My plan is to begin incorporating them back into my regimen..... To be completely honest as I got into setting my hair I IMMEDIATELY remember why I had stopped doing it in the first place: My arms were on fire from holding them up! Lol Setting is a bit time consuming to say the least, but it can get quicker once you get into your own groove...... Hopefully I can keep it up.

Seriously though.




1 comment:

  1. I did a similar post some weeks ago about my hair retaining length earlier in my journey. Although I haven't fully figured it out, I remain optimistic, and you should too; if you did it once before, you can do it again. All the best x

    ReplyDelete