Monday, September 23, 2013

Mind Right Monday

It's been months since I've done one of these..... I feel kind of bad because I think folks really liked them. Guess it's time to dust off my template lol

It 's Monday people and although I've been seriously slacking on this, I want to get back into the habit of getting my mind right for the week! What better way than to share my goals and what I am thankful for.....

Let's begin:

Goals:
  • Study class material BEFORE class
  • Brush up on my public speaking skills before my presentations this week
  • Grocery shop/ run errands
  • Take bridal gown to cleaners..... don't judge me!
  • Work out at least 2x
  • Relax
  • Drink more water
I am grateful for:
  • My husband and the time we get to spend together.... even if it's a small window
  • Almost being done with school- 2 more weeks!!
  • A soft bed when I'm tired
  • Our Brita water filter
  • Netflix
This is pretty much my week! What are goals for this week? Are you grateful for anything? Remember you can comment or link up to this page with your own MRM!! Make this week count!

No comments:

Post a Comment