Saturday, June 8, 2013

Recent Activity

Wow, have I really been MIA for 2 wks? My bad, since I started this summer school class my life as revolved around it pretty much. 
Wake up. Study.Clinical.Study.Class.Study.Quiz.Class.Exam.Eatsleephavenolife.Repeat. 6 wks of this, 2 officially down 4 to go. I wanted this class so I have to go hard or it will be a waste of time and money..... and I'm about my money, honey.

ANYWHO!

I recently celebrated my 24th birthday and I must say the day was truly a blast! I got to be the big birthday kid I wanted to be lol My friends took me to this place called "Main Event" and we definitely DID NOT act our age! Between the gravity ropes and the laser tag, I can't tell you which one was the most exhilarating to experience...... Really had a great time, and the best part is that I spent my birthday with friends who wanted to have the same type of fun as me! Glad I have found great people to call friends.

I always get asked how it feels to be the age that I am and I usually just shrug my shoulders and say "I don't know the same I guess." Honestly, these 20's I have experienced haven't really felt any different to my physically.....well around 22 I did start gaining weight lol but other than that there has been no major physical change that I can see. As far as mentally/emotionally though I do feel wiser than I was at the beginning of my previous year. It's like I always take with me a lesson or two from the year before and that helps to further build my character and mold me into the woman I was destined to be!

I just thank God for blessing me with a successful year so far in 2013 and I pray that this 24th year of life is full of blessings as well!

2 comments:

  1. The 20s are great, so far the 30s are great for me. Glad you had fun and you can work out the class thing. The eatsleephavenolife is just par for the course for the smart kids.

    ReplyDelete