Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Wedding Stuff: Bridesmaid dresses

Since our wedding is in the dead of the summer next year, I don't want my poor bridesmaids to hate me for making them wear long, airflow resistant dresses that will smother them once they start moving around! I've narrowed down the dresses to these bad boys right here for them to pick from:








I think this style is perfect for a summer wedding and my BM will definitely thank me for it. I really like the last 2, but it's up to all of my BMs to give the most votes for one. 

Which one would you choose? 

3 comments:

  1. Great post: I like these dresses so much!!
    What about following each other?
    I’ve just published a new post and I would love to know your opinion about it!
    Win a wonderful long dress from Shabby Apple

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second two, but would prob go 4 the last one because of the fun bright colour. Perfect for summer. But would that mess up your colour scheme? Or does it come in an array of colours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well hopefully it comes in different colors cause my scheme is purple, red and gold accents. I'm torn between the last two, but thankfully I'm making the BMs decide which one they would prefer. Less pressure on me lol

      Delete