Monday, January 16, 2012

Mind Right Monday!!

Over at Ok dani she was doing this thing every Monday where you jot down goals for the week and some of the things you're thankful for. I picked up on it a while back before I started a blog, I would just write it down in a notebook.... and then I started making inspirational sayings on my FB status just to get people going. Well now I'ma combine both of those here!! So.... here.we.go:


Today is going to be a good week, I can feel it! I start school, Lewis comes home.... and it's supposed to be warm all week. Yes:)

Goals for the week:
  • To jump start my reading assignments for lecture
  • Open a savings account
  • Finish the 500 piece puzzle ::I know what I said, don't remind me::
  • Enjoy the homecoming of my boo,
  • But try not to let him get on my nerves!!
Gratefuls:

  • Life, health and strength
  • Family and all their crazyness
  • Lewis
  • Opportunities
Praying I have a banging ace week! Going back to school always excites me...... hopefully I won't be disappointed!


Have a Happy Martin Luther King Day!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment