Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hair

For the past week my scalp has been SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO itchy!!! I got my hand in my head like every 5 minutes and I'm not talking about just a lil stroke or two, I mean like full out mess up your hair do scratching!! The itching sensation feels awful :( and I'm sure it looks 10x worse to other people. I don't know what to do..... I went and got my hair washed last Saturday, and I've checked my scalp for dryness and dandruff; none. I'm about 9wks post and my new growth is crazy but that's normal for me cause of the vitamins I take (MSM, HN&S and vitamin D3 gummies). Now that I think about it, the girl that did my hair sprayed this oil-like heat protectant all over my hair while she was flat ironing it; that might be the culprit. I'll prolly wash my hair this weekend but I wanted to show my length so far for the year:
  
Got steady growth going on and I'm happy about it. Shamona (stylist) did say I needed a trim and a relaxer but otherwise my hair was very healthy ::yay:: so I'll go back in about 2wks for a relaxer. I want my hair to be around Bra Strap Length by the end of the year and there are few things I think I should do in order to get there. I'll put them up in another post.

Welp, since I have a sweet tooth that I can't get rid of I guess I'll go to subway and get some cookies!

Oh boy, there goes that itch again.... it's going to be a long night.

Do you have any hair goals? What about the itchies?? Anybody else experience them sometimes? Any tips or suggestions? I'm dying over here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment